Tuesday 6 December 2016

The End and New Beginnings

Our year as F.A.M.E. Team 16 has come to an end and I am now starting an exciting new adventure - find out more below...

We ended our year with a beautiful dinner at the Dorchester Hotel and of course an after party!


The F.A.M.E. Team has been the best year of my life.  A year of opportunities and inspiration by our industry greats.  It has been a once in a life time opportunity to gain experience and knowledge which I know will help my future career. 


I feel so lucky and privileged to have become such good friends with Rosie, Jamie, Zoe and Antony, we've supported each other throughout the year and I know we will carry on supporting each other in our next adventures. 


Speaking of next adventures, I have some exciting news... I have resigned from Sassoon and will be taking on a new challenge of running my own salon in Manchester's Northern Quarter.  I am so excited to see where this can take me and I can't wait to share it with all of my friends and family.



4 comments:

  1. Wow that's amazing news, congratulations Melissa! Its the start of a new exciting adventure for you and I'm sure you'll be great and go far! Sending you lots of good luck & best wishes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab news Melissa I'm sure that you'll make a success of this new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the new salon girl!!! Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have had an amazing year with F.A.M.E. Team 16 - you are completely ready to take this next step and spread your wings! You will fly! We are so proud of you. xxx

    ReplyDelete